- Illinois, 1976
- Missouri, 1985
- United States District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1976
- United States District Court Eastern District of Illinois, 1977
- United States Supreme Court, 1976
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 1985
- J.D., University of Missouri, 1976
- B.A., Southern Illinois University, 1967
- M.A., Southern Illinois University, 1969
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
Dale L. Bode was born in Edwardsville, Illinois, and graduated from Edwardsville High School in 1963. He received his B.A. in 1967 and M.A. in 1969 from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. He received his J.D. degree in 1976 from University of Missouri-Columbia. He is licensed to practice law in the states of Illinois and Missouri and admitted to various Federal Courts. He has tried in excess of 100 civil trials to conclusion in the Federal and State courts of Missouri and Illinois. He is a member of the Madison County, St. Clair County, and Illinois and Missouri State Bar Associations.
Mr. Bode specializes in insurance defense, primarily asbestos, automobile, premises liability, and construction accidents. He also specializes in insurance coverage issues. He has presented lectures before various groups on issues such as insurance, litigation defense and tactics, and actions brought under the Federal Employer’s Liability Act. He has appeared before and presented briefs to the Illinois Appellate and Supreme Courts.
Mr. Bode has also served as an arbitrator and mediator in numerous cases in Madison and St. Clair County, Illinois over the past 30 years.
- Insurance Defense
- Environmental Liability
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Insurance Coverage